There is an urgent need for donated blood now!
We need you to help the American Red Cross and local hospital patients by donating blood at a Springfield YMCA blood drive.
WE NEED DONORS TO SIGN UP!
Please roll up your sleeve to help local hospital patients.
Sign up today and learn more about the Rapid Pass program to make your donation quicker.
If you have already signed up for the blood drive, thank you!
The American Red Cross is taking extra precautions at every blood drive to ensure your safety:
- All donors will have their temperature taken before the enter the blood drive—no one allowed in the room if temp is higher than 99.5.
- All staff will have their temperature taken as well.
- We are increasing the space required between chairs, tables, beds, etc. to create more social distance
- ALL equipment (tablets, computers, stethoscopes, thermometers, beds, etc) are being wiped with disinfectants after EACH use. Anything that a donor or staff person touches will be wiped down.
- There will be several areas of the blood drive that have hand sanitizers available for donors including the refreshment area.
- The refreshment table will be wiped down frequently throughout the drive.
Ridley Area YMCA Blood Drives
To sign-up go to www.redcrossblood.org
And search by zip code 19064 and scroll through the dates to find the ones at the Springfield YMCA