|Youth:||ages birth-17 yrs.|
|Young Adult:||ages 18-23 yrs.|
|Adult:||ages 24-64 yrs.|
|Senior Citizen:||ages 65+|
|Senior Couple:||Two adults, at least one 65+|
|Single Parent Family||One adult and dependent children up to 24 years of age living at home.|
|Family||Two adults, living in the same household, with their dependent child(ren), up to age 24.|
Full Privilege Membership Benefits
- NO CONTRACTS (Membership valid at all branch locations)
- Financial Assistance available for all Y programs
- Free Adult Fitness, Aquatic and Family Fitness Programs
- Unlimited use of all branch facilities (LY, RY, RHS)
- Recreation and lap swim in all facility pools
- Basketball, volleyball and recreational use of gymnasium (RY)
- Unlimited use of the fully-equipped Wellness Centers (7th grade and older)
- Free Wellness Center Orientation
- Free Fitness Assessments/Profiles
- Free Child Watch/Babysitting Service (2 hrs./day)
- Membership Reciprocity (Your Y is Every Y in PA)
Basic membership so that you can register for classes, but does not include use of our Wellness Center, Gymnasium, Free Weight Room, or our pools. This option is designed for those who plan limited program participation. A Full Privilege Membership is a much better value for those taking multiple programs throughout the year. If at any time during the year you decide to become a Full Privilege Member your Community Membership fee can be prorated towards your Full Privilege Membership.
Ridley High School Pool Membership
Available for YMCA Members and Ridley School District (RSD) residents interested in recreational and lap swimming. There is unlimited swimming during any of our posted open swim hours. An RSD or Full Privilege Membership required for entrance. An RSD membership is not valid at the Y.
Refunds and Credits
- Member satisfaction is our priority.
- All credits will expire after one year from date issued to a member’s account.
- Program fees will be refunded/credited if the YMCA cancels a program due to insufficient enrollment.
- A credit may also be issued for the following reasons:
- If the YMCA is notified before classes begin, 100% refund/credit.
- Credits will be pro-rated based upon date, and after the third week of class, no credit will be issued.
- Deposits specific to programs such as Child Care or Day Camp are non-refundable.
- Membership payments will not be credited or refunded for non-usage. A credit card/bank cancellation form must be submitted to cancel a bank draft
- The YMCA will grant either a refund of the remainder of membership dues or an extension of membership renewal date without processing fees.
- Joining fees are non-refundable.
We make every effort to offer classes at convenient times. When a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, we will make every effort to accommodate your needs.