- Gatorade Sports Science Institute
- American College of Sports Medicine – Offers brochures and current comments on commonly questioned topics such as supplements, asthma, and eating disorders. Also try ACSM’s Publications Page.
- American Dietetic Association – Visit this site for nutrition tips, fact sheets, resources, and recipes.
- US Department of Agriculture-Food & Nutrition Information Center – This is an excellent place to find resources on specific nutrition topics, information on supplements, dietary guidelines, recommended intakes of nutrients, and much more.
- USDA Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion – Dietary guidelines, tips, recipes, symposium proceedings and information on the Food Guide Pyramid.
- NIH Clinical Center – Fact Sheets on Vitamins and Minerals from the National Institute of Health.
- National Institute of Health’s Office of Dietary Supplements – Updates, events, conferences, etc…
- US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) – Dietary Supplements – Amendment to the 1958 Food, Drug & Cosmetics Act, to include several provisions that apply only to dietary supplements and dietary ingredients of dietary supplements.
- Dietary Supplements Health and Education Act of 1994 – Provides information on warnings, safety, adverse events, industry regulations and general Q&A.
Strength/Dry Land Training