2019-2020 USA Meets
USA Swimming operates as a separate function of our program. Anyone can register for USA Swimming at anytime during the season. If you would like to join USA Swimming please contact Coach Erik at anytime. This is another opportunity for your child to participate in other meets and compete in different events/strokes in various pools around the Tri-State Area. All swimmers in Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, Senior Group and Senior Group Black will now be USA registered swimmers, the fee is included in our program cost.
USA Swimming Roster – as of 2/7/20
Swimmers transferring from another club to RAYS must download this form and return to Coach Erik.
Click Here to download Deck Pass – it is a Free App to track your registration, IMX scores and times
- November 17, 2019 – JW November Meet (11&Over), at GCIT in Sewell, NJ
- November 17, 2019 – JW November Meet (9-10), at GCIT in Sewell, NJ
- December 7-8, 2019 – MSA December Meet, at Malvern Prep
- December 11-14, 2019 – USA Swimming Juniors, at Georgia Tech University, Atlanta, GA
- February 27 – March 1, 2020 – Junior Olympics, at Central York High School Natatorium, York, PA
- April 1-4, 2020 – Eastern Zone Championships, at Webster-Schroeder High School, Webster, NY
- May 2020 – UMLY May LC Meet, at Upper Main Line YMCA, Berwyn, PA
- Meet Info & Results
- June 2020 – UMLY June LC Meet, at Upper Main Line YMCA, Berwyn, PA
- Meet Info & Results
- July 2020 – LC Junior Olympics, at Franklin & Marshall College, Lancaster, PA
- Meet Info & Results
Virtual Club Championships
|Short Course Yards:|
|USA Swimming National Ranking||341|
|YMCA Rank in LSC||4|
|YMCA Rank in National Ranking||34|
|Long Course Meters:|
|USA Swimming National Ranking||0|
|YMCA Rank in LSC||0|
|YMCA Rank in National Ranking||0|
How Are Scores Tabulated?
The Virtual Club Championships will be tabulated annually for both the short course and long course seasons. Both Short Course Yard (SCY) and Long Course Meter (LCM) rankings will be tabulated using results achieved between September 1 and August 31.
All registered USA Swimming clubs will be scored automatically. The USA Swimming Times Database will be used in combination with the Hy-Tek Single-Year Age Group Power Point system. The program scores single age groups from 11-16 years old and has a combined 17-18 age group. After all eligible swims have been scored using the power point system, a team score for each registered USA Swimming club will be calculated. The tabulation will occur once every evening.
Are You IMXtreme?
What is IMXtreme, you ask?
IMXtreme is a program that allows USA Swimming members to track their times (or coaches to track their team’s times) against swimmers all across the nation! Just by swimming a specific program of events, you can see where you rank against your teammates, your region and yes, even across the USA! Interested? We thought so.
The IMX ranking includes a series of five or six events at longer distances. Once you’ve completed the IMX program, you can find out where your IMX score ranks nationally, within your zone, within your LSC rank and on your club.
- 9 & Under; 10-year olds: 200 Free, 100 Back, 100 Breast, 100 Fly, 200 IM
- 11-year olds; 12-year olds: 400 Free (LC) or 500 Free (SC), 100 Back, 100 Breast, 100 Fly, 200 IM
- 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, & 18-year olds: 400 Free (LC) or 500 Free (SC), 200 Back, 200 Breast, 200 Fly, 200 IM, 400 IM
How Do I Score Points?
Rankings in the program are based on power points, a system developed by USA Swimming and Hy-Tek. See the Power Points page for more information and to use the Power Point Calculator.
Not Quite Xtreme? Get IMReady
IM Ready is the little brother of IMXtreme, tailored toward our younger swimmers. Does 200 yards seem a little much? Then start getting “IMReady” by swimming shorter distances, and keeping track of your improvements. Compete against your teammates in this program that also lets you see yourself get faster! After all, isn’t that what it’s all about? Learn More.
IM Ready (IMR)
The first step in the IMX Challenge is IM Ready (or IMR). To get “IM Ready,” swimmers compete in a series of five events at shorter distances. Below, we’ve listed the line-up by age groups.
- 9 & Under; 10-year olds: 100 Free, 50 Back, 50 Breast, 50 Fly, 100 IM (SC) or 200 IM (LC)
- 11-year olds; 12-year olds: 200 Free, 50 Back, 50 Breast, 50 Fly, 100 IM (SC) or 200 IM (LC)
- 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, & 18-year olds: 200 Free, 100 Back, 100 Breast, 100 Fly, 200 IM
Once you’ve swum each event at least once at an official meet, you can log-in to your USA Swimming Account, and find out where you rank against all the other swimmers on your club team.
Note About IMX & IMR Scores
An IMX or IM Ready score is only established after a swimmer has swum all of the events required for their age group in a sanctioned meet since the start of the current season; both short and long course seasons start September 1 and end August 31 for IMX/IMR purposes.
How Do I Participate?
Participation in the IMR and IMX is easy. USA Swimming automatically scores and calculates results for all athlete members! Swimmers only need to sign up for a My USA Swimming Account, then compete in each required event, at a sanctioned meet, at least once in a season.
Additionally, a swimmer must complete all of the events in the same course (SCY or LCM) to have a score in that particular course.
Parents please take the Safe Sport Parent Education course it is about keeping your swimmers as safe as possible. You will need the following information to sign in:
» LSC – Middle Atlantic Swimming
» Club Code – your swimmers club abbreviation
» Safe Sport Handbook
Thanks in advance for helping to provide a safer environment for our athletes!