Springfield Forms for 2021-2022

Download paperwork and you can fill it out on the computer or in hand.  You can turn the paperwork in at the Springfield YMCA to the attention of Debbie Mignogna or at the Sabold Camp Location between the hours of 7am – 6pm M-F.  Paperwork must be submitted before the child starts the school age programs

Emergency Contact Form

Child Health Report

Photo Release

Civil Rights Form

Payment Plan 

IEP Form (if needed)