In accordance with the Governor’s phased-in reopening plan for child care programs you can view our Child Care Health & Safety Plan and our Camp Health and Safety Plan. Both follow the CDC guidance for our programs.
Please visit the Welcome Back to the Y and the Common Camp COVID-19 questions page for more specific information about our summer camp programs.
Even though the Y facility was closed, we have been blessed to have many of our members continue to be our partners and have chosen to Make a Financial Gift to support our efforts and help sustain the Y. They understand the Y is more than a gym, a pool or a basketball court. We want to THANK them for making a difference.
As we navigate through the reopening our child care and summer day camp programs, we have been planning what our programs will look, feel and act like. We have continually put the needs, health and safety of your child and our staff at the forefront of all decisions. We want you to know that we are required to follow the guidance provided by Pennsylvania RED/YELLOW/GREEN Guidelines to reopen our programs and facilities.
There will be many changes to the Y that may be an inconvenience. All of these efforts are being made to keep everyone safe so we can all get back to healthier living.
We can assure you that when we reopen and we will continue to deliver on our core mission, doing so to the fullest “normal” extent that is safely possible.
Please review all of the information provided here.
For Camp Questions Contact:
- Lansdowne & Ridley Camps – MJ Gilbert (email@example.com) through email.
- Sabold & Sabold Sports Camp, Springfield Y Camp – Debbie Mignogna (firstname.lastname@example.org) through email.
For Child Care Questions Contact:
- Lansdowne – Jenny Redding (Jredding@cyedc.org) or Christine Ortiz (Cortiz@cyedc.org) through email.
- Ridley – Kelly Shearn (Kshearn@cyedc.org) or Katie Conaboy (Kconaboy@cyedc.org) through email.
For Membership Questions Contact:
- Steve Smith (email@example.com) through email.