7th Grade Membership
All seventh graders are eligible for a FREE one year membership to any Community YMCA branch. Bring your school ID, roster or report card and a parent/guardian to any Community YMCA branch and register today. Learn more.
Health Insurance Reimbursement
The Y works with several insurance companies that offer discounts, reimbursements or even free memberships to support you on your journey to a healthier you. Each program is different and is specific in regards to who is covered. To sign up, visit our Front Desk and bring your insurance card. Learn more.
Membership Reciprocity – Your Y is EVERY Y in PA
As a member, you have access to YMCAs in Pennsylvania, at no extra charge! Bring your membership key tag and a photo ID and enjoy free facility access to almost every Y in Pennsylvania. Visit the PA State Alliance of YMCAs website for a full list of participating Pennsylvania YMCAs.
RESTRICTIONS: All Community YMCA members visiting other participating YMCAs must abide by the individual YMCA’s policies and procedures in regards to reciprocal access. All non-Community YMCA members who wish to access our facilities must present their YMCA membership card, along with a photo ID and abide by our policies and procedures in regards to reciprocal access. Your first visit to your non-home YMCA may require an intake process including a membership form, photo taken, ID check and national sex offender registry check. All YMCA members must use their home branch at least 50 percent of the time. Other restrictions may apply.
In partnership with the Armed Services YMCA and the Department of Defense, the Y is proud to offer memberships to eligible military families and personnel to give them extra support.
Deployment can be a stressful and uncertain time for our nation’s servicemen and women and their families. In partnership with the Armed Services YMCA and the Department of Defense, the Y is proud to offer memberships to eligible military families and personnel to give them extra support during this difficult period. It’s our way of giving back to those who dedicate themselves to serving our country.
Eligible military families and personnel include
- Family members of deployed National Guard and Reservists
- Active Duty Independent Duty personnel and their families as approved by their Military
- Service Headquarters
- Relocated spouses and family members of deployed Active Duty personnel
- Eligibility is for Title 10 personnel only
To receive membership benefits from the YMCA Military Outreach Initiative, eligible military families and personnel should follow these steps
- Contact Military OneSource at www.MilitaryOneSource.com or 800.342.9647 to confirm eligibility and receive an eligibility form.
- Visit your local Community YMCA branch and speak to our membership staff.
- Complete and bring your eligibility form, Military ID and any other required documentation (generally your Deployment Orders or Military Services Headquarters approval letter) to your YMCA for verification.
It’s a proven fact that a healthy workforce is a more productive workforce. Participation in the YMCA Corporate Wellness Program can work wonders – giving your employees increased energy, reduced stress and a more positive outlook on their jobs, their families and life itself.
The Benefits of a Corporate Wellness Plan Corporations with Employee Health & Wellness Programs have 27% better attendance and 15% fewer workers’ compensation costs.
There are benefits to a Wellness program (as shown over a 15 year period):
- Average days of sick leave reduced by 22%
- Number of hospital admissions reduced by 62%
- Number of physician visits reduced by 16%
- Per capita health care costs reduced by 28%
- Injury incidents reduced by 28%
Employee Benefits the U.S. Public Health Service issued a report titled “Physical Activity and Health: A Report of the Surgeon General,” and found that increased physical activity can lead to improved health and quality of life.
Your employees will benefit by
- Reducing the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Reducing the risk of developing diabetes, hypertension and colon cancer.
- Helping to control and maintain weight.
- Enhancing mental health by reducing feelings of depression and anxiety.
- Access to many local YMCA locations
- Three, FREE sessions with a Wellness Coach
- FREE Child Watch while the parent works out
- AWAY privileges across the country
- My Y is Every Y privileges at participating YMCAs across PA & D
- Group Exercise Classes Steps to join the YMCA Corporate Membership Program
- Minimum of 20 employees required for participation
- Joiner fee can be waived based on relationship
- Monthly YMCA cost could be reduced
For more information on the Corporate Membership program contact Eleanor Johnson, Association Membership Director 610.259.1661 or email@example.com.
Celebrate a special occasion and give the gift of good health. Consider giving a gift card that can be used towards a Child Care payment or towards YMCA Summer Camp. These gift cards make the perfect gift for that special person in your life. Gift cards are available in all denominations at all of our branch locations.