Commit to Get Healthy and Stay Fit
Being healthy means more than simply being physically active. It’s about maintaining a balanced spirit, mind and body. Whether you’re young or old, beginner or veteran, the Y offers a variety of equipment, classes and programs for getting and staying healthy. Anyone age 13 and older can participate. Class sizes are limited.
Registration for Aquatic, Cycle, and TRX Classes is Required
You can register online or by calling the branch.
- Drop-ins will be allowed.
- Class attendance will be taken prior to the start of aquatic, cycle, and TRX classes, only those registered will be allowed to participate.
- Registration for Aquatic classes starts on Friday for the upcoming week which starts on Monday.
- Cycle and TRX Registration starts 24 hours before the class.
Find out more about our new virtual exercise program, Y Wellness 24/7, by clicking here or the image above.
Group Exercise Locations and Schedules
Looking for Personal Training?
Call or stop by our front desk to set up a personal training session or find out more information here.
Group Exercise General Health & Safety Information
- Anyone who has had close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 will not be permitted to enter the Y and will be asked to follow the recommended guidelines for such an exposure.
- Outdoor classes may be cancelled due to excessive heat, cold or inclement weather. We will do our best to notify you of any cancellations in advance.
- Class participants must bring their own mats, towel, blocks, stretch straps, etc.
- Y owned weight equipment, aerobic steps, body bars, ect will be provided and disinfected after each class.
- The YMCA will provide individual spray bottles and paper towels for you to wipe down any equipment that you have used at the end of your class.
Check out our Mobile App for the Latest Schedules
We know you’re using your mobile phone more and more everyday! Now get YMCA info when you want it, where you want it…on the go and right at your fingertips. Our App offers these helpful features:
Our App offers these helpful features:
- Choose your Y
- Member check-in through your mobile device
- Branch Hours
- Searchable Group Exercise Classes and Pool/Gym Schedule
- Push notifications about changes in Class Schedules, Facility Status Updates and Weather-Related Closures/Delays from all of our YMCA branches (or any combination of our Y branches you choose).
How to Get the Mobile App