Kids Zone - Activities for Children
CYEDC Facebook Page
Our Facebook page is being updated daily with different activities for children to do from arts and crafts to story time with a YMCA teacher. You can find our Facebook page here.
National Geographic’s Website has a ton of activities for kids to do from home. They can explore about different animals, plays games, or watch informational videos.
Scholastic has launched a free, online learning hub to encourage students to keep learning while their regular school schedules are affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. The Hub, Scholastic Learn At Home, features daily learning activities for students in Pre-K and up. The free service can be accessed here on all devices with no sign-up required.
Follow the link here for some of the best Kid Yoga for a fun activity for you and your kid to do together!
Some of our past videos can be found below
- Quick 5 minute workouts for the whole family
- Take a walk with Miss Cammy
- Family Workouts with trainer Colleen
- A Message from our YMCA Teachers
- Songs with Miss Erica
- Turn your bike into a stationary bike with Mr. Bob
- Covid-19 Time Capsule for Kids
- Send a Hug
- Virtual Tours of Museums from around the World
- Virtual Tours of Philadelphia
- San Diego Zoo Tour
- Baltimore Aquarium Tour
- Boston Children Museum
- Philadelphia Zoo Live Facebook Stream everyday at 2pm
Delco Student Meals
Here you can find a list of schools providing meals to their students during this time.
Go With Yoyyo
Go with YoYo provides at home physical activity for the younger children with youtube videos that you can find here.
Have a high school student or college student looking for mental work. Ivy Leagues schools have posted free classes here for anyone to participate in over the next couple weeks.