GET READY FOR A SUMMER
OF ENRICHMENT, DISCOVERY & ADVENTURE
Camp, like many Y programs, is about learning skills, developing character and making friends. But few environments are as special as camp, where kids become a community as they learn both how to be more independent and how to contribute to a group as they engage in physical, social and educational activities. Our counselors are dedicated to making sure camp is an amazing experience for every camper.
- Day Camp
- Specialty Camps
- Sports Camps
- Leader in Training Camp (LITs)
- Springfield Summer Programs
Camp registration is now open for Full Privilege Members. Community Members and the general public can register beginning January 15, 2018.
Having trouble with registration? Watch our registration tutorial NOW
- Campers are required to have a Community YMCA Membership at time of registration and throughout their time in camp.
- Register your child for camp EARLY — registrations are taken online and in-person at the Ridley Area YMCA and Lansdowne YMCA.
- Those applying for Financial Assistance MUST pre-register their child for camp along with the required weekly deposit.
- Financial Assistance is available for Day Camp and Sports Camp. Financial Assistance does not reserve a spot for your child unless camp registration is made in advance. Apply early – all Financial Aid approvals will begin after 2/14/18.
- Once you register online or in-person, other important camp information will come to you via email. Please make sure you give us a good, working email for all correspondence.
Camp Information Nights 2018
Meet our staff and learn about our camps.
- January 17 from 6:30-7:30pm (Springfield Camps/ETR Cafeteria)
- February 1 from 6-7pm (Ridley Area YMCA)
- May 2 from 6:30-7:30pm (Lansdowne YMCA)
Camp Open Houses 2018
Meet directors and camp staff. Visit topic tables including: drop-off and pick-up, swimming, t-shirt pick up, field trips, What to Bring to Camp, and more. Last day to submit camp paperwork is at your Open House.
- Thursday, May 31 from 6-8pm (Lansdowne YMCA & Ridley Area YMCA)
- Wednesday, May 30 from 6:30-7:30pm (Springfield Camps/ETR Cafeteria)
Download your 2017 Child Care Tax Paperwork
Need to learn how to download your Child Care Tax paperwork? Check out our tutorial and login today.
Schedule payments, pay balances, manage your account, update or change billing information, view or print receipts.