Camp, like many Y programs, is about learning skills, developing character and making friends. But few environments are as special as camp, where kids become a community as they learn both how to be more independent and how to contribute to a group as they engage in physical, social and educational activities. Our counselors are dedicated to making sure camp is an amazing experience for every camper.
AM Care – 7-8:30am
Camp Day – 8:30am-4:30pm (Monday-Friday)
PM Care – 4:30-6pm
AM/PM Care is included in your camp fees, however, registration is required.
- Day Camp
- Specialty Camps
- Sports Camps
- Leader in Training Camp (LITs)
- Springfield Summer Programs
- PLEASE NOTE – Springfield Day Camp Weeks 5, 6, and 7 are now SOLD OUT
Camp registration opens January 15, 2017 for Full Privilege Members and February 6, 2017 for Program Members and the community.
- Campers are required to have a Community YMCA Membership at time of registration and throughout their time in camp.
- Register your child for camp EARLY.
- Registrations are taken online and in-person at the Ridley Area YMCA and Lansdowne YMCA.
- Those applying for Financial Assistance MUST pre-register their child for camp along with the required weekly deposit.
- Financial Assistance does not reserve a spot for your child unless the weekly deposits are made in advance.
- Once you register online or in-person, other important camp information will come to you via email. Please make sure you give us a good, working email for all correspondence.
Camp Information Nights
Meet our staff and learn about our camps.
January 18: 6:30-7:30pm (ETR Cafeteria)
February 2: 7-8pm (RY)
February 15: 6:30-7:30pm (LY)
April 19: 6:30-7:30pm (LY)
Camp Open Houses
Meet directors and camp staff. Visit topic tables including: drop-off and pick-up, swimming, t-shirt pick up, field trips, What to Bring to Camp, and more. Last day to submit camp paperwork is at your Open House.
May 21: 1-3pm (RY/LY)
May 31: 7-8pm (LY)
June 1: 7-8pm (RY)
June 14: 6:30-7:30pm (ETR Cafeteria)
Schedule payments, pay balances, manage your account, update or change billing information, view or print receipts.