COMMIT TO GET HEALTHY AND STAY FIT
Being healthy means more than simply being physically active. It’s about maintaining a balanced spirit, mind and body. Whether you’re young or old, beginner or veteran, the Y offers a variety of equipment, classes and programs for getting and staying healthy. Anyone age 13 and older can participate. Class sizes are limited.
NOTE: Group Exercise classes and AquaFitness classes are not operating at this time.
CHECK OUT OUR MOBILE APP FOR THE LATEST GROUP EXERCISE SCHEDULES
We know you’re using your mobile phone more and more everyday! Now get YMCA info when you want it, where you want it…on the go and right at your fingertips.Our App offers these helpful features:
Our App offers these helpful features:
- Choose your Y
- Member check-in through your mobile device (you can add multiple family members now)
- Branch and Child Watch Hours
- Searchable Group Exercise and Pool/Gym Schedule
- Push notifications about changes in Class Schedules, Facility Status Updates and Weather-Related Closures/Delays from all of our YMCA branches (or any combination of our Y branches you choose).
How to Get the Mobile App
- Visit the iOS App Store or the Google Play store and search for ‘Community YMCA of Eastern Delaware County.’ (Shown with a purple box with white logo)
- Open New Mobile App