GET READY FOR A SUMMER
OF ENRICHMENT, DISCOVERY & ADVENTURE
Camp, like many Y programs, is about learning skills, developing character and making friends. But few environments are as special as camp, where kids become a community as they learn both how to be more independent and how to contribute to a group as they engage in physical, social and educational activities. Our counselors are dedicated to making sure camp is an amazing experience for every camper.
- Day Camp
- Specialty Camps
- Sports Camps
- Leader in Training Camp (LITs)
- Springfield Summer Programs
- Camp Brochure – Coming Soon for 2018
- Parent Handbook – Coming Soon for 2018
- Camp Newsletter – Coming Soon
- Camp Financial Assistance Application
Camp registration opens December 10, 2017 for Full Privilege Members and January 15, 2018 for Community Members and the general public.
- Campers are required to have a Community YMCA Membership at time of registration and throughout their time in camp.
- Register your child for camp EARLY — registrations are taken online and in-person at the Ridley Area YMCA and Lansdowne YMCA.
- Those applying for Financial Assistance MUST pre-register their child for camp along with the required weekly deposit.
- Financial Assistance is available for Day Camp and Sports Camp. Financial Assistance does not reserve a spot for your child unless camp registration is made in advance. Apply early – all Financial Aid approvals will begin after 2/14/18.
- Once you register online or in-person, other important camp information will come to you via email. Please make sure you give us a good, working email for all correspondence.
Camp Information Nights 2018
Meet our staff and learn about our camps.
- January 17 from 6:30-7:30pm (Springfield Camps/ETR Cafeteria)
- February 1 from 6-7pm (Ridley Area YMCA)
- May 2 from 6:30-7:30pm (Lansdowne YMCA)
Camp Open Houses 2018
Meet directors and camp staff. Visit topic tables including: drop-off and pick-up, swimming, t-shirt pick up, field trips, What to Bring to Camp, and more. Last day to submit camp paperwork is at your Open House.
- Thursday, May 31 from 6-8pm (Lansdowne YMCA & Ridley Area YMCA)
- Wednesday, June 13 from 6:30-7:30pm (Springfield Camps/ETR Cafeteria)
Schedule payments, pay balances, manage your account, update or change billing information, view or print receipts.