Camp, like many Y programs, is about learning skills, developing character and making friends. But few environments are as special as camp, where kids become a community as they learn both how to be more independent and how to contribute to a group as they engage in physical, social and educational activities. Our counselors are dedicated to making sure camp is an amazing experience for every camper.
AM Care – 7-8:30am
Camp Day – 8:30am-4:30pm (Monday-Friday)
PM Care – 4:30-6pm
AM/PM Care is included in your camp fees, however, registration is required.
- Day Camp
- Specialty Camps
- Sports Camps
- Leader in Training Camp (LITs)
- Springfield Summer Programs
- Camp Brochure – Coming Soon for 2018
- Parent Handbook – Coming Soon for 2018
- Camp Newsletter – Coming Soon
- Camp Financial Assistance Application
Camp registration opens January 15, 2018 for Full Privilege Members and February 5, 2018 for Community Members and the general public.
- Campers are required to have a Community YMCA Membership at time of registration and throughout their time in camp.
- Register your child for camp EARLY.
- Registrations are taken online and in-person at the Ridley Area YMCA and Lansdowne YMCA.
- Those applying for Financial Assistance MUST pre-register their child for camp along with the required weekly deposit.
- Financial Assistance does not reserve a spot for your child unless the weekly deposits are made in advance.
- Once you register online or in-person, other important camp information will come to you via email. Please make sure you give us a good, working email for all correspondence.
Camp Information Nights
Meet our staff and learn about our camps. Dates for 2018 will be available in Late Fall.
Camp Open Houses
Meet directors and camp staff. Visit topic tables including: drop-off and pick-up, swimming, t-shirt pick up, field trips, What to Bring to Camp, and more. Last day to submit camp paperwork is at your Open House. Open House dates for 2018 will be available in Early Spring.
Schedule payments, pay balances, manage your account, update or change billing information, view or print receipts.